Olympics: 23 July – 8 August 2021
Paralympics: 24 August – 5 September 2021
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which caused lockdowns in spring 2020, the International Olympic Committee and International Paralympic Committee postponed Tokyo 2020 until 2021. These Games had no spectators, and participants stayed within a “bubble” for 14 days, to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Daily Podcast Coverage
Our viewing guide includes results so that you can have Games history at your fingertips!
Get your copy on Amazon.
Which TKFLASTANIs were in Tokyo?
- Hannah Brown – Archery Official
- Jacqueline Simoneau – Artistic Swimming
- DeAnna Price – Athletics – Hammer Throw
- Evan Dunfee – Athletics – Race Walk
- Kelly Claes – Beach Volleyball
- Ginny Fuchs – Boxing
- Luuka Jones – Canoe
- Connor Fields – Cycling – BMX Racing
- Phillip Dutton – Equestrian – Eventing
- Sydney Collier – Para Dressage
- Tom Scott – Karate
- Samantha Schultz – Modern Pentathlon
- Marnie McBean – Chef de Mission, Team Canada
- Stephanie Roble & Maggie Shea – Sailing – 49erFX
- McKenna Geer – Para Shooting
- Laura Berg – Softball Coach
- Felicity Passon – Swimming
- Alejandro Sancho – Wrestling – Greco-Roman
- Jason Bryant – Wrestling In-House Announcer