What Olympic and Paralympic thoughts were on your mind as we closed out 2021? We take listener calls and have a ton of fun chatting with you about:
- historical Olympians we’d have loved to interview
- what we’re looking forward to at the upcoming Winter Olympics
- how to console the Olympic widow or widower in your life
- how our plans and packing lists for Beijing 2022 are coming along
- what happened to ice sledge racing in the Paralympics
[note: surprise Monday release and transcript delay due to a death in Jill’s family]
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!
The transcript for this episode will be posted as soon as it’s available. Thank you for your patience.