Day 12 of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics turned out to be the day where Jill and Alison lost it. So much Olympic action, so much lost sleep, so many names to try to pronounce!
That said, Day 12 also features the race of the Games: 400m hurdles. Do yourself a favor and watch it (maybe again) before the show.
We’ve also got action in:
- Artistic Gymnastics – Last day of competition, and Simone Biles is back!
- Athletics – TKFLASTANI DeAnna Price competed!
- Baseball – We realize we don’t understand the tournament structure.
- Beach Volleyball – A major upset!
- Canoe Sprint
- Cycling – Track
- Diving – With the Russian Viking
- Sport Climbing – Jill’s vote for best new sport on the Olympic program
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
Plus, our popular segments:
- Where’s Marnie McBean?
- What Officiating/Volunteer Roles Would We Want?
- TKFLASTAN Watch
- Fantasy League/Brackets Update
- What’s Up with Mike and Maya? – Could this guy be Maya’s dad?
Join in the fun – viewing guide, fantasy league, brackets and more at http://flamealivepod.com/tokyo
Text us/Leave us a VM! 208-FLAME-IT (208) 352-6348.
We need your help! For the upcoming Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2022, we’ll have an on-the-ground presence. This will allow us to bring you an Olympics audio experience like no other. But getting to Beijing will be difficult, so we’ve got a Kickstarter campaign running to help get us there. Please check it out and support our efforts to bring you a better show. Thank you for your support!
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!