Today’s Tokyo 2020 Olympics event program included a lot of mixed gender team events that were new for Tokyo. Were they successful? We were surprised our reactions to them!
Also on today’s docket:
- Archery – Competition closed with a must-watch event
- Athletics – Meet the Swedish Viking
- Badminton – Funky moves central
- Beach Volleyball – TKFLASTANI update!
- Cycling – BMX Freestyle
- Equestrian – TKFLASTANI update!
- Judo – How about that mixed team?
- Rugby – Women’s medal matches are a must-watch event!
- Sailing – TKFLASTANI update!
- Swimming – More mixed relay fun
- Tennis – No fans might be a good thing
- Trampoline Gymnastics
- Triathlon – Another mixed relay
- Water Polo
Plus, our popular segments:
- Where’s Marnie McBean?
- What Officiating/Volunteer Roles Would We Want?
- TKFLASTAN Watch
- Fantasy League/Brackets Update
- What’s Up with Mike and Maya?
We need your help! For the upcoming Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2022, we’ll have an on-the-ground presence. This will allow us to bring you an Olympics audio experience like no other. But getting to Beijing will be difficult, so we’ve got a Kickstarter campaign running to help get us there. Please check it out and support our efforts to bring you a better show. Thank you for your support!
Join in the fun – viewing guide, fantasy league, brackets and more at http://flamealivepod.com/tokyo
Text us/Leave us a VM! 208-FLAME-IT (208) 352-6348.
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!