We’re at the halfway point of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, and we’re still trying to figure out optimal watching schedules. Don’t worry though, we’ve seen a lot of action from the 27-sport schedule today, and we’ve got updates on:
- Archery – Go back and watch the Women’s Individual comptition!
- Basketball – Another robot sighting
- Canoe Slalom
- Cycling – BMX Racing – TKFLASTANI Connor Fields competed
- Equestrian – TKFLASTANI Phillip Dutton competed
- Football – Women’s knockout stage
- Judo – Go back and watch the Women’s +78kg competition!
- Rowing – It’s time for the eights!
- Table Tennis
- Trampoline Gymnastics
We need your help! For the upcoming Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2022, we’ll have an on-the-ground presence. This will allow us to bring you an Olympics audio experience like no other. But getting to Beijing will be difficult, so we’ve got a Kickstarter campaign running to help get us there. Please check it out and support our efforts to bring you a better show. Thank you for your support!
Join in the fun – viewing guide, fantasy league, brackets and more at http://flamealivepod.com/tokyo
Text us/Leave us a VM! 208-FLAME-IT (208) 352-6348.
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!