SO much action, and SO many unexpected things happened today at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. Buckle up because we’ve got 30 sports on today’s program.
In this episode we talk:
- 3×3 Basketball
- Artistic Gymnastics – both the men’s and women’s team competition
- Canoe Slalom and our TKFLASTANI Luuka Jones
- Cycling – Mountain Bike
- Diving – 10m Synchro Platform, men and women
- Equestrian – Dressage
- Sailing and our TKFLASTANIS Stephanie Roble and Maggie Shea
- Swimming – Can Jill intimidate Alison?
- Table Tennis
Plus, our “Where’s Marnie [McBean]?” feature and the return of Jill’s “What officiating and/or volunteer job would I like?” segment!
We need your help! For the upcoming Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2022, we’ll have an on-the-ground presence. This will allow us to bring you an Olympics audio experience like no other. But getting to Beijing will be difficult, so we’ve got a Kickstarter campaign running to help get us there. Please check it out and support our efforts to bring you a better show. Thank you for your support!
Join in the fun – viewing guide, fantasy league, brackets and more at http://flamealivepod.com/tokyo
Text us/Leave us a VM! 208-FLAME-IT (208) 352-6348.
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!