A whopping 29 sports are on today’s Tokyo 2020 Olympics program. We’ve got the action and medal victories from:
- 3×3 Basketball
- Archery – Men’s team competition
- Artistic Gymnastics – Men’s team competition + a potential Rule 50 violation on the women’s floor exercise?
- Baseball/Softball – A thrilling game between JPN and USA.
- Beach Volleyball – TKFLASTAN WATCH
- Canoe Slalom
- Cycling – The controversy about the women’s road race and a bad crash at the men’s mountain bike venue.
- Rugby Sevens – Competition gets underway, and we note the best ball delivery system in existence.
- Shooting – Women’s and men’s skeet.
- Skateboarding – The helmets come out in the “women’s” competition.
- Surfing – Jill’s trying. Really she is.
- Swimming – Another thrilling night in the pool.
- Table Tennis
- Triathlon – Weird happenings at the start, and an unbelieveable finish.
- Weightlifting – A historical competition on the women’s side.
We need your help! For the upcoming Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2022, we’ll have an on-the-ground presence. This will allow us to bring you an Olympics audio experience like no other. But getting to Beijing will be difficult, so we’ve got a Kickstarter campaign running to help get us there. Please check it out and support our efforts to bring you a better show. Thank you for your support!
Join in the fun – viewing guide, fantasy league, brackets and more at http://flamealivepod.com/tokyo
Text us/Leave us a VM! 208-FLAME-IT (208) 352-6348.
Thank you to our ongoing contributors at our Patreon campaign! Want to support the show on an ongoing basis? Learn more here.
Thanks so much for listening, and until next time, keep the flame alive!